We can provide expert advice to help you by:
- Providing advice on procedural issues.
- Representing your case.
- Making valid and robust objections to the proposal or seeking modifications to the order to protect your interests.
- Identifying any areas of legal challenges to the process.
- Involving the assistance of industry experts including valuers, planners and engineers.
- Negotiating a satisfactory compensation settlement with the Government Authority. This may include:
- Land value
- Loss attributable to severance of land
- Stress / inconvenience
- Cost of relocation
- Business losses (where applicable)
- Other losses
- Representing you in a Land Valuation Tribunal, District Court or High Court hearing (as required).
Our current clients include property owners affected by –
- Auckland City Rail Link (ACRL)
- Auckland Manukau Eastern Transport Initiative (AMETI)
- Waikato Southern Links Network
- Transmission Gully
- Various road widening projects
We are familiar with other roading and transmission lines projects affecting home and business owners around New Zealand, such as:
- Trig Road
- Redoubt Road – Mill Road corridor
- Christchurch Motorways, including the Western Corridor, Northern Arterial and Southern Corridor
- Puhoi to Wellsford
- Tauranga Eastern Link
- Airport to Mount Victoria Tunnel, Wellington (including Ruahine Street and Wellington Road)
- Harini Link, Tauranga
- Whangaparaoa Road upgrade
- Petone to Grenada
- Waterview Connection
- Top Energy transmission lines
- Auckland Harbour Crossing
- Oruru Valley transmission lines
- Lincoln Road widening
We look forward to discussing your personal circumstances with you.
Click here for further information on Public Works Act acquisitions.
Copyright © Adina Thorn Limited. All rights reserved.